Calling all HTML5/CSS3/JQuery wizards… we’re on the prowl for 2 new hires— a Front End Developer for our Boston Office, and a Front End Developer for our new San Francisco Office.
About the position:
As a Front End Developer at FTS, your job is basically to code web and mobile applications. We’d prefer that you have at least 2 years of experience in a Front-End Developer position.
- If you know why UX and UI need to play nicely in the web and mobile application sandbox — then you know our clients.
- If you understand that creative design and experience design functions live under one roof — then you know us.
- If you are the evangelist and the architect for the products you work on — then you know our passion.
- If you see how science and art come together in the design and development of a web application — then you know how we work.
- If coding world-class web and mobile products is something you eat, sleep, and dream – then you’ll be in good company.
Download this PDF for the official job description and requirements.
If we haven’t scared you away, let us know you’re interested: contact Richard@freshtilledsoil.com with examples of your work, resume, and a brief write up on why you are interested in this position and a good fit for Fresh Tilled Soil.