UX Fest is just over six weeks away, and it’s time to talk about the schedule of speakers. We are excited to release the full schedule of sessions and topics for UX Fest!
That’s thirteen sessions of inspiring talks and immersive experiences in a single track on a single stage. No concurrent or overlapping speakers and no difficult choices so nobody misses out on anything. #NOFOMO!
Here’s the rundown of topics for the entire day. NOTE: you can see the full description of each talk on the UX Fest website.
- Welcome to UX Fest | Richard Banfield | Co-Founder and CEO of Fresh Tilled Soil
- Pathetic to Podium, 35 Days to Transform a Broken Performer (and Other Tales of Bouncing Back | Paul Wylie | Olympic Medalist, Keynote Speaker, Performance Coach
- The Evolution of Design and Product | Sarah Bernard | COO, Crisis Text Line
- Building a Problem Understanding Framework to Deliver Higher Quality Solutions | Gilbert Lee | Chief Product Officer, Pluralsight
- Your Irrational, Emotional, Complicated Human Nature Is The Most Valuable Tool In Creating Truly Remarkable Experiences | Ben Rabner | Head of Experiential Marketing, Adobe
- So, my CEO sat next to this guy on a plane… | Perry Hewitt | Senior Advisor, Engagement Strategy at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Walking to Listen | Andrew Forsthoefel | Author, Speaker, and Peace Activist
- Cancel on the Couch: You Have to be Crazy to Run a Product Company | David Cancel | CEO, Drift.com
- Gathering User Feedback is Forever | Julia Austin | Senior Lecturer, Advisor, Board Member at Harvard Business School
- We are all Product Managers | Martin Eriksson | Co-Founder, Curator, Editor, and Chairman of the Board at Mind the Product
- Physician Suicide and Clinician Engagement Tools | Janae Sharp | Founder and CEO at The Sharp Index
- Organizational Culture as Product | Adaora Asala | Product Lead, Enterprise User Applications at Cogito Corp.
- A Radical Approach to Lean and Agile Execution: Everything You Need to Know to Build Radical Products | Radhika Dutt | Co-Founder at Radical Product
- The Two and a Half Questions That Matter When Talking About Job Creation | David Delmar | Founder at Resilient Coders
Hurry and get your tickets. Almost half of them are already gone, and that was BEFORE we revealed the full agenda for the day!
We look forward to seeing you on June 4th!