Google’s self-driving cars kick off this episode of The Dirt. How will they work, how will they affect or be defeated by U.S. car culture, who will they affect the most? We also take a look at the battle between Amazon and Hachette as they work out who deserves the lion’s share of margins in the e-book business.
Listen to the Show
- Google’s self-driving car: How does it work and when can we drive one?
- 8 Big Questions About Google’s Self-Driving Car
- Google’s self-driving car isn’t a car, it’s the future
- The Real Story Behind The Amazon v Hachette Fight
- Amazon Defends Itself in Dispute, Suggests Hachette Customers Go Elsewhere
- Amazon war with Hachette over ebook profit margins intensifies