It was about two years ago when Mark, Steve, and I decided to start a podcast for no other reason than we thought it would be fun. I’m happy to say that after 100 episodes, many great guests, and being reprimanded by Apple for “adult content” on more than one occasion, it’s still great fun for us!
We appreciate all of you putting up with Mark’s NPR-like rants, Steve’s foul mouth, and my lack of patience for however long you’ve been listening. We hope you enjoy it moving forward for many episodes to come!
With that in mind, I wanted to share some of our favorite episodes to look back upon:
- Marc Edwards of Bjango and Skala on design tools
- UX Podcast Crossover Episode with James Royal-Lawson and Per Axbom
- Anthony Armendariz of Funsize on Flex Scope Retainers
- Carl Smith of nGen Works on Company Culture
- David Heinemeier Hansson of Basecamp on 37 Signals turned Basecamp
- Jonathan Smiley & Matt Kelly of Zurb on Foundation 5
- Luke Wroblewski of Input Factory on Polar and Wearables
Before anyone mentions it, yes I know we don’t announce the episode number during episodes. I assure you we’re at 100.
Any questions or comments? Shoot us a message on Twitter @thedirtshow – we will continue to try and do better next time.