If you’re trying to grow your business you’ll have moments when you don’t know all the answers. Obviously it’s asking the right questions that makes it easier to find the answers. Here area few questions we have been asking ourselves as we grow to the next level.
- which of our products and/or services offers the most value and differentiation?
- what are the features of our products and/or services that we can itemize and promote?
- is our location good for business? (even as a web business this still has bearing on who our customers are and how we interact with them)
- is the image of our business what it should be?
- do we have the right mix of people to become a $10million business?
- are our fees well considered?
- where do we stand with our marketing? what more can we be doing?