We are currently seeking a front-end developer for web and mobile applications to be part of our amazing team.
What will you be doing?
The front-end developer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile products. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
- If you know why UX and UI need to play nicely in the web and mobile application sandbox – then you know our clients.
- If you understand that creative design and experience design functions live under one roof – then you know us.
- If you are the evangelist and the architect for the products you work on – then you know our passion.
- If you see how science and art come together in the design and development of a web application – then you know how we work.
- If creating world-class web and mobile products is something you eat, sleep, and dream – then you’ll be in good company.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Understand when responsive or mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications.
Have experience with:
- Responsive design
- Working in a collaborative team environment
- Working knowledge of back-end technologies
- Working knowledge of basic design principles such as: color theory, grid design and typography
- Version control such as GIT
- Accessibility standards and requirements
- Web standards and progressive enhancement
- Integrating front-end experiences into back-end systems
- Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process
- Communicating with clients
Day-to day, you will be:
- Working with members of the client services, business development, design, and development teams, while managing time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Participating in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions to deliver the best possible experience.
How to apply
First, please provide a link to an online portfolio and/or code repository that demonstrates your best front-end development output and design output.
Next, we request that you create a statement of interest in the form of a uniquely designed and build HTML page that demonstrates your creativity and ability and shows us why you are the best choice for this position
Oops! We could not locate your form.