User Interface Design
Intelligent visual design connects the beauty with the experience. We craft a common visual language and hierarchy that enhances how users engage with your digital products.
Ensures consistency across your users’ experience.
UI Kits catalog the different elements and patterns that will be used in building out an interface. These kits serve multiple purposes, as they can be a quick resource for branding guidelines and typographic choices, or identify whether a pattern or element style already exists.
Why might I need this?
- Our UI patterns are poorly defined, inconsistent, and even off brand
- We are reinventing our front-end code each time we launch a product or website update
- We have a scattered front-end code base because every developer does it their own way and we need to establish a baseline for consistency and best practices across all interfaces
- Our product team needs to rapidly create high-fidelity product mockups
What is the output?
- UI Kit with source files
- Organized and displayed colors, typography, and UI components