If you have not been to the one day course Presenting Data and Information taught by Professor Edward Tufte here is your chance. He is visiting Boston again on November 17, 18 & 19th.
Topics covered in this one-day course include:
- fundamental strategies of analytical design
- evaluating evidence used in presentations
- statistical data: tables, graphics, and semi-graphics
- business, scientific, research, and financial presentations
- complexity and clarity
- effective presentations: on paper and in person
- interface design
- use of PowerPoint, video, overheads, and handouts
- credibility of presentations
- multi-media, internet, and websites
- animation and scientific visualizations
The fee for the one-day course is $380 per person. This fee includes all four books Visual Explanations, Envisioning Information, The Visual Display of Quantitative Information, and Beautiful Evidence
The one-day course meets from 10.00 am to 4.30 pm.