On October 26th, in celebration of BREW week 2011, Fresh Tilled Soil, Janeiro Digital, & Grasshopper Group are throwing a Halloween bash for the Boston area tech & entrepreneurial community & friends: Drinks vs Zombies!
It’s undoubtedly going to be a killer time (see the list below to find out the scoop,) and the best part about the whole thing is we are working with Fundraise.com to raise money for Interise.org, a non profit charity supporting entrepreneurship and business development in inner city communities. Tickets are $5 and 100% of proceeds will be donated to Interise.org
Drinks vs Zombies Halloween BREW Bash
Sign up here: http://www.fundraise.com/drinksvszombies
Pick Your Poison: Eyeball Highball, Vampire Kiss, or Bloody Rum Punch
Click here to vote on which Halloween themed cocktail we should serve at the event!
Top 9 Reasons to Sign Up For Drinks vs Zombies Event
- The event will be sponsored by Kettle One Vodka & they’ll be providing 2 liquor louges through which they’ll be free flowing Zombie Juice and Vampire Blood cocktails. (Yes, that’s right, free drinks.)
- The venue will be decked out in creepy crawly Halloween decor, setting a perfect scene for you to get decked out in your Halloween gear. Disguises + networking= a brilliant time.
- It’s a fabulous excuse to have a few cocktails on a Wednesday night, since it’s for a great cause 😉
- Justin Bingham is DJing and spinning some awesome beats, including Alex Fedorov‘s recent single DRACULA (check it out on our event site page.)
- It’s super easy to pop over after work since the venue is right inside Ned Devine’s at Faneuil Hall in Cambridge.
- Costumes are strongly encouraged, but not required. We understand that you might not want to be dressed up like Superman or Paully D all day before you come; we’re cool with you throwing on an eye patch and a cape, or without a costume, as long as you’re ready to have a great time.
- Surprises will be popping up all over the place (obviously I can’t tell you everything, we’ve got to keep some mystery,) and we know you’ll be thoroughly horrified & thrilled by them.
- We’re celebrating, promoting, and financially supporting entrepreneurship; we’re bringing together startups, angels, VC’s, investors, and surrounding industries. Everyone will understand if you’re totally drained from work and have a raccoon eye; plus, you can totally run with that look and it will make your creepy dead person makeup look even more authentic.
- Bring anyone you want– friends, family, whoever. Just make sure they’ve got a ticket.
See you there…muh hahahaahaha