UX Fest was a huge success! In our amazing new office space, we hosted a full day UX conference that centered around user experience. We had about 30 local and national experts come to our offices to speak to our 240+ guests.
The talks were designed to bridge the gaps across UX disciplines. Attendees witnessed some seriously inspiring and innovative lessons in design and behavior, development and optimization, and business and branding. Even though it was the first time we’ve hosted such an event, it was a massive success. The best part was being able to spend an entire day studying and developing our concept of great user experience alongside other creative and business professionals in the UX community.
We look forward to UX Fest 2014, which will remain an exclusive and intimate event so we can focus more on delivering an excellent event experience to our attendees. We’ve already got our hands on some of the professional photos from UX Fest, which you can check out in the gallery below, and we’ve got candids from our Robin integrated iPad photos on our Facebook page if you’d like to relive the memories.
An enormous thank you to all our presenters who made the event what it was, and attendees for joining us and dedicating a full day to the art of user experience
If you want to see some of the hot topics our presenters spoke about, here are some of our presenter slides from the event:
- Giles Phillips from Constant Contact, Designing your best work in a lean ecosystem
- Nick Francis from Help Scout, How to do magic
- Jonathan Klein from Etsy & Philip Tellis from SOASTA, Rum distillation 101
- Amy Bucher from Wellness & Prevention, Psychology of motivation for design
- Dan Ritzenthaler from Hubspot, Useful, usable, desirable
- Jennifer Dary from Plucky, Internal UX: our co-workers are our users
- Sam Dunn from One Mighty Roar, Bridging digital + physical environments (pdf)
- Rui Jiang & Eileen Ani from Yesware, Designing for a changing platform
- Grant Thomas-Lepore, GrabCAD, Process makes perfect: making your design vision a reality
- Steven Fisher from SeaChange International, UX: the new brand order
- Justin Dickinson from Vimeo, Balance of power: user customization vs design integrity
- Ben Spear from Brand Hack, Experiencing identity
- Joe Ringenberg from Wistia, Diagrams on Parade
More video and images to follow in the days to come.
Interested In Being A Speaker at UX Fest 2014?
We’re already looking for talented speakers for next year’s event. We’d love to hear from you if you have a concept for a dynamic presentation on user experience from a design, development, or business point of view.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know a bit about your prior speaking experience and what you’d like to speak about at UX Fest 2014.