A Special Offer For Our Clients
Are you an innovator? A Boston-area entrepreneur? Want advice from the best and brightest, established professionals on how to start & grow your company, build your team, get funding, & locate your target customers?
If so, we’ve got an present for you. 🙂
The MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge has invited Fresh Tilled Soil to offer 10 of our clients a complimentary membership this year!
The MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge is one of 27 worldwide chapters; they’re a well-established non profit group who have helped to build our innovation economy by connecting business & tech professionals, and holding workshops and seminars featuring technology’s best, brightest, and most successful. They hold 70-80 programs a year, & so far have had featured guest speakers including:
- Peter Thiel, Co-Founder of PayPal, Clarium Capital Management, Founders Fund and early Facebook investor
- Mark Cuban, owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks & Chairman of HDTV cable network, HDNet
- Dr. Tom Wagner, Chief Technology Officer, iRobot
- Barry Briggs, Chief Architect & CTO, Microsoft IT
- Chris Greendale, Chairman & CEO, Cloud Technology Partners
- Ellen Rubin, Founder and VP Products, Cloudswitch
- Ray Lane , Managing Partner Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and former President and COO of Oracle Corporation…and the list goes on.
If you’re a FTS client reading this & want to become a Forum member, just send me an email at AlexS@freshtilledsoil.com
Remember...we’ll be giving away these 10 memberships to our clients on a first come, first served basis, so don’t procrastinate!