We’re proud to announce we’re growing our team and looking for a talented individual to join us as Vice President, New Relationships to head up our sales and marketing efforts. Below is the full description of the role. If you’re interested in the position, please send your resume to Kelly Powell at email@example.com.
Fresh Tilled Soil, several times named Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work, is an established and ambitious digital and product design firm based in Watertown, MA. We are currently seeking a Vice President, New Relationships, to be part of our amazing team. We’re a disciplined and passionate team that has designed over 650 digital products and applications over the last 11 years.
As a VP, New Relationships, you’ll focus your efforts against two objectives: to increase Fresh Tilled Soil’s reputation and reach, and to identify, connect and close deals with prospective clients. It’s one part new business creation, one part marketing management – and a blend of client research, creative thinking, stakeholder management, execution, and reporting. The ideal candidate will have experience at the director or executive level envisioning, implementing, and leading teams in marketing and business development activities. Experience in generating business leads and contributing to closed deals is required, as well as social media management, content creation, prospecting, negotiating and social selling.
- Guide new business vision about who we are and what we do; align internal and external perception
- Build awareness of Fresh Tilled Soil through a targeted multi-channel, multi-touch approach
- Envision and implement strategic engagement processes and campaigns to achieve specific, measurable results that ultimately result in the growth of Fresh Tilled Soil
- Develop structures and methodologies to improve effectiveness of our relationship management programs
- Identify companies and individuals in our target market and engage directly with them to build strong relationships and develop a trusted advisor status
- Negotiate and close new business with these prospects
- Re-engage with past clients and prospects
- Ensure that engagement and marketing efforts work hand in hand with sales, strategy, and client services efforts to create a seamless experience for everyone we meet
- Create a sustainable, scalable sales and marketing team, including program development, recruitment, and training
- Report on marketing, lead gen, and new business activity to the leadership group
- Use insights from analytics to improve existing plans or create new plans for engagement that support and amplify Fresh Tilled Soil’s goals for growth
- Lead in the creation of pitch and presentation materials, in conjunction with Fresh Tilled Soil internal/external marketing and design partners
- Assist in the management of Fresh Tilled Soil’s marketing calendar and the creation of communication materials across various digital channels
- Support the company’s development of thought leadership content, blog publishing, and distribution across various media channels
- With the extended project management, strategy, and sales teams, lead and/or manage client and prospect meetings and events
To apply for this position, please email Kelly Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.