Labs Open House
Register for Labs Open House
This event has passed.
Join us for Labs Open House
Looking for the newest techniques to optimize your front-end design and code for conversions and registrations? Is your product’s mobile experience driving your users up the wall? Want a peek at the latest web and mobile APIs that will transform the way we do things in 2013?
At Fresh Tilled Soil, we work on these questions every day—whether we’re designing a web application from the ground up, coding complex interactions, or prototyping an idea, we’re obsessed with helping our clients build brilliant experiences for their customers.
We started teaching courses in UX, design and front-end development because despite tremendous demand at all levels of industry, the resources available to learn these skills were limited in depth, and did not reflect the latest trends and techniques.
We are inviting you to Fresh Tilled Soil Labs Open House where you’ll have a chance to meet our passionate, dedicated, and talented instructors. Grab a beer, some food, and catch up with other entrepreneurs and design professionals while you learn about the courses we’re teaching at Fresh Tilled Soil in the coming months.
Come learn about…
- Responsive Design
- Mobile Design & Development
- Rapid Prototyping & Designing Using Fireworks
- Beginning & Advanced HTML/CSS
- HTML5 and CSS3 Techniques and Capabilities
- Typography and Flexible Grids
- User Experience & Web Product Design
Three reasons you shouldn’t miss this event:
- Play with live demos of the latest web technologies, including bleeding-edge HTML5 APIs, which will be supported this coming March by Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera browsers.
- You’ll get to check out our new state-of-the-art learning environment, talk design and code with the Fresh Tilled Soil team, and learn more about the courses we teach.
- Bring your business cards, because we’ll also pick three winners to receive full tuition for a Labs course of your choice.
Labs Giveaway: Win Free Tuition!
Drop your business card in a bowl at the event, and we’ll pick 3 lucky winners to receive free admission to a Fresh Tilled Soil Lab in 2013!
Your questions about Labs, answered
What are Fresh Tilled Soil Labs?
Fresh Tilled Soil Labs are design and development courses taught by our own in-house talent. Our purpose is to teach you the skills and techniques you need to take your expertise to the next level.
How do you decide what to teach?
Our course topics focus on in-demand, real-world design and development techniques that are highly valued in today’s professional climate.
Who teaches the courses and why?
Group Sessions Available
Let us customize a workshop for your team at your preferred time and location. Bulk rates apply. Learn more
What People Are Saying:
"I entered the program hoping to get a clear understanding of the fundamentals of both languages as well as best practices for coding, and that is exactly what I got! I feel more comfortable designing and coding now, and have confidence to continue moving forward in web design. "
- Mike Stone, Startup Entrepreneur
“As for the class with Michael, overall I thought it was truly fantastic! I really respect his teaching style (especially being a teacher myself). He made certain things clear to me that no one else has been able to when it comes to this (HTML) stuff.”
- Brian Tetrault, Photographer & Business Owner, Brian Tetrault Productions
"The course structure and instructors Michael, Steve, and Tim were 'bloody brilliant.' The material was presented in such a sensible way that I was able to just drink it in. This course and the material I learned will greatly enhance my value to companies."
- Dorrie Bartels, BSN/RN Healthcare IT Professional